Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vintage Thingies Thursday

It is Vintage Thingies Thursday again.  Please join me for some of the best vintages with Coloradolady at http://coloradolady.blogspot.com



I am not sure if this is vintage coffee or tea set.  Needless to say, I found it very unique and interesting. Some of the things I share, such as this, are not mine nor do I buy them.  Enjoy looking and sharing my finds.

These are two pieces I fell heir to due to my sister downsizing and moving.  This is a vintage Moon and Stars ruby red glass, covered candy dish.


This is matching tooth pick holder.





11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love amberina glass! It looks so beautiful when lit up with a candle or sunlight. It is the smallest things that make me happy.

Mecky said...

Those are really pretty. Thank you for sharing!

shannon i olson said...

that coffee pot set is very interesting! Never seen anything like it. I would love something like that which is kind of my problem, I like big things that take up room and I am out of room!

Sue McPeak said...

Lucky you, LV with the Red Moon and Stars!!! It's a treasure and a pattern that I collect. I have lots of the Blue...and love the red. Thanks for visiting for VTT.

Vintage Coconut said...

That coffee/tea set is adorable. I have a soft spot for pineapple "Hawaiian style" stuff.

Trisha said...

The red glass is beautiful! How lucky that you inherited it!

~Trisha

Ann said...

I so love that coffee pot and cups with holder. It's really neat and I would love to own it.
Ann

Antiques And Teacups said...

I'ved always liked amberina and moon and stars. Such a great pop of color! You have such a great eye for fun things! Happy VTT!
Ruth

bj said...

Beautiful pieces from your sis...I love the ruby red.

LV, I know I don't have to tell you but the mother in me is coming out when I say be SURE to put something on every time you go outside to keep the mosquitoes off. That virus is sooo bad around your part of Texas.

Terra said...

I think the ruby red glass pieces are gorgeous. I signed up to follow you today.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Loving these pieces!! So pretty!
Thanks so much for your visits and always kind remarks!!

Hugs,
Debbie