Tuesday, August 28, 2012

One Fine Blessing

Celebrating Senior Birthdays
Should you know a senior having a birthday in the future, Coloradolady (http://coloradolady.blogspot.com}complies a list and sends it to those interested in sending seniors birthday cards. You may include a $1 as well if you like. I dearly love sending and receiving cards so I make sure to honor those listed.


As a result of one of the cards I sent,  I received this lovely card from Mildred L. Hendrix, Tom Bean, Texas. I immediately typed her a letter with the August names.  What a kind and caring lady she must be to pass her blessings to others.  She was very generous in the card she sent me. She does not have a blog. Perhaps the person that submitted her name does and will let her know that I shared her thoughtfulness with you.





I would like to take this time to say THANKS SO MUCH for all the cards and comments I received for my birthday. I truly appreciate each one. Birthdays and friends are a blessing to me.

4 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Well done LV. Love the comments you write on my posts. Happy 83rd birthday - and I see you've updated your age number on your blog too. My dad is 92 and posts every few days. He writes stories of his life memories.
Joy

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh, how very sweet. Happy birthday once again!

Chenille Cottage said...

Happy Birthday, LV!
Blessings and many many more happy years to you, my friend!
Carolynn xo

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm sorry I missed saying Happy birthday on your special day! But I hope you're still celebrating so I'm sending you some birthday HUGS TODAY! Sweet hugs, my friend!