Sunday, July 5, 2009

GIVING THANKS

I waited a little late in life to step in the world of technology. The only reason, I am in your group, is someone special to me felt I needed a new challenge. When I started in April, I never thought I would make it this far. Thanks to all of you, especially my "backup", for the help, visiting my post, e-mails and leaving such heartwarming comments. You make my days so much more interesting. Thanks again for your support.



I am a country girl from way back. We always had a mailbox by the road. That was considered a rural route. However, I have come a long way from those days, but still have my mailbox out by the street. You all will think I am crazy, but I have always had this thing about going out to get the mail. I actually look forward to it. Today, I received a great surprise.



To my delight, today I received the book I won from Smiling Sally. I can hardly wait to read it. The only problem is finding time to do blogs and read. It takes a lot of time. Sally, a BIG THANK YOU again for this book. I love all Hallmark shows, and have no doubt the book will be just as enjoyable.

4 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

I've loved reading your last few posts! And I also enjoyed reading your "about me" section too.

Happy Pink Saturday - it's addicting!!!

Leann

farmlady said...

Well, congratulations. Enjoy the book.
I understand the mailbox thing. No matter where I have lived, I always loved to "go get the mail". It's still something I looked forward to.

SmilingSally said...

I'm happy to know that you got your book. Angela Hunt is my favorite author. If you like it, check her name out at your local library; she's written plenty more.

I've just been blogging a little over a year. Last week, one of my granddaughters said, "Grandma, I'm so glad that you found blogging." I'm glad too.

Coloradolady said...

I think I have always heard the "backups" are only as good as the lead singer...um...what do you think?