Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rose Garden

I made a mistake in the day I wanted this to post. So, no I am not completely crazy, but decided to run it another day for your enjoyment.



We should all take the time to stop and smell the roses. Today, I am sharing a few from my yard.

This beautiful yellow rose is one of what we call a Tyler rose. In Tyler, Texas they have an annual "Texas Rose Festival".
You would be overwhelmed by the aroma of thousands of roses. The Rose Garden" covers hundreds of acres of roses. It is a sight to behold.
I was caught in one of my many weak flower moments and bought this little beauty. I enjoy my flowers so much and trust they brought a little pleasure your way.

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

They are beautiful - - - but I can't SMELL them through cyberspace!!!!!

Coloradolady said...

Love the yellow roses....so pretty....did the ones you got this year bloom yet???

Patsy said...

These are really pretty---good pictures---your yard is really pretty.

farmlady said...

Well, aren't these just beautiful. Don't you just love having roses in the garden?