Monday, June 29, 2009

BLUE MONDAY: Out & About



Once in awhile, we have a different kind of blue Monday. Should you be having one of those days, come over and join Smiling Sally at Blue Monday and your day will be much brighter.




I saw this lovely cross in a gift shop. I liked it so much, and thought it would fit in with my other shades of blues.

I am not sure what this represents. Some type sculpture. I saw it today while looking for something blue. and thought it was an interesting piece.

This is just a simple, blue shopping cart. It would be nice if we could fill it everyday with good deeds, love, kindness, and prayers for the needy.


Show kindness today.
Give someone a hug.
Forgive someone.
Most of all love and count your blessings.

7 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, I absolutely love that cross! It is beautiful. I have a small collection, and I love the blue one I have. Thanks for sharing your blues with us!

Happy Blue Monday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

P.S. Just thought I'd let you know that your link isn't working. You have it linked up to the wrong day. I persisted and found this. :-)

farmlady said...

I will follow your advice this morning because this heat makes me cranky, my sister left for home and thinking about my Mother makes me sad. So..., the beautiful color blue can represent "Happiness" today and your post has made it better.
Thank you for this.

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

The cross is my absolute favorite. I love blues always have.
Molly

Alice said...

Great Blues. no matter if it is Monday or not.

Terry said...

Happy Blue Monday
What a wonderful Blue monday post.
The Cross is really beautiful .
The scupture is neat.
I have not thought of a shopping cart very creative of you !
Happy Trails
Hugs

Fifi Flowers said...

Happy Blue Monday!