Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Awards

Smiling Sally was sweet enough to award me with the following awards. Smiling Sally has a wonderful blog and she is a very busy lady. She is in the middle of a big move, and she still finds the time to read lots of wonderful books. Be sure to stop by and pay Sally a visit, you might find a book to your liking after you read one of her wonderful reviews.




Sally, you will never know how grateful I am for your kindness and being so thoughtful. I am not sure if I am deserving, but this is the nicest thing that has happened to me in awhile. I get excited when I receive comments. This has put the icing on the cake. I have had a blood pressure problem, so I am not going to take it for several days after this. Sally, your caring and giving me these awards means the world to me. Thank you once again.

9 comments:

Tea Time Consultants said...

Thank you so much for being a brave blogger. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. Stop by sometime.

http://www.teatimeconsultants.blogspot.com

Coloradolady said...

Congratulations....very much deserving!! You are doing a find job...your backstage crew is not so bad either!

Keetha Broyles said...

Yippeeee - - - you get to start your own blog award section!!!!

I think you are absolutely deserving!!!

First time I've seen the Raggedy Ann one - - - it's darlin'

SmilingSally said...

I am so glad that you've accepted these very much deserved awards.

Please do NOT miss a single dose of your blood pressure medicine!

Coloradolady said...

I need to type a bit more slowly....I meant to say "fine Job" not "find job" !!!
Man, some days, I should stay in bed!

farmlady said...

Congratulations to you. See what happens when you decide to start a blog..., and you didn't think you had anything to write about. I think this award is very much deserved.

LV said...

Smilingsal,

Thanks again for everything. I was so excited, I did not make myself clear. I take my medicine like I should, but I also have to take my blood pressure three times a day. Not taking the pressure was what I meant. Was afraid it would go up. I appreciate your concern.

Bo said...

Hi LaVoice...I hope I spelled your pretty name correctly. Congrats on your first award...I'm sure you'll receive many more.
What a bummer having to leave Suzanne & Steve's retreat so early! We did enjoy the few days we were there though.
;-) Bo

Patsy said...

Well you did it---proud of you--you are doing a great job !!!