Monday, June 1, 2009

"Funday"

Most of the seven days of the week feature a special post. Today, I am making this number eight as "Funday".


I would like to welcome each of you to relax and enjoy every day to the fullest.


Begin your week doing something special for someone. HUGS are a great way to start. We all need a hug everyday.


It does not matter if it is a small one.


You could make it as big as a bear hug.


It defintely will put a smile on your face. Try it, you will like it!

Trust this little post will be a bright spot in your day. May all your tomorrows be filled with showers of blessings.

6 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I LOVED it - - - are all these fun things in YOUR yard?

Patsy said...

Love it---I had a good laugh when I saw the dog and bear---why didn't you dress the dog up for his picture---Joyce will love it !!

farmlady said...

I just love the Bear hugging the tree. That is truly a "Bear Hug". Thanks for a nice Monday lift.ins

Hank - Joyce said...

Joyce says she's glad she contribu ted to your fun day. We got a good laugh

alisha said...

hi LV!!! love you!!!

Coloradolady said...

HaHa...cute post!!

what is your dog's name??