Sunday, March 2, 2014

Blue Monday

Smiling Sally
What a treat to visit Sally each Monday for a wonderful display of blues. Do not miss out on this wonderful treat at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com


My son and his wife recently added a new addition to their family. They brought this Beagle girl home when she was eight weeks old. Her name is Boston. I am sure you wonder why that name.  They got her during the world series.  They are both big fans of the Boston Redsocks.  She is now six months and does her own thing.  Whenever it is nap time, she has this blue blanket and covers herself. I am glad she has a taste for BLUE.

 

13 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Happy Blue Monday, LaVoice! I am a huge dog lover, and beagles have always been a favorite breed. So glad that Boston is loving her blue blanket!

xo

Sheila

SmilingSally said...

Morning, La Voice,

Our last dog used to burrow like this. So cute. Boston has good taste.

Happy Blue Monday!

TexWisGirl said...

that's adorable! i love beagles. my family dog growing up was a beagle. :)

Adam said...

my dog is half beagle

Stephanie said...

Oh how cute! Thanks for sharing such a sweet picture :) And your Pink Saturday was simply lovely!

Hugs!

lina@happy family said...

Boston loves the blue blanket :)

joyh82 said...

Adorable, I love beagles. I have one named Diamond. Have a great week!
Joy at Books and Life

Unknown said...

Hi LV,
That little Boston looks so cute and comfy in blue!
Have a great week~
Dorothy

genie said...

The perfect contribution this week. I just love that the puppy wants its OWN blue blanket. So cute and endearing.

NanaDiana said...

Happy Blue Monday- Boston is a Beauty wrapped in her Blue Blanket! xo Diana

Hazel said...

Awww.... lovely girl! And that's a gorgeous blanket. I had a German pinscher years ago. I named him Beckam after the football athlete.

Leovi said...

Yes, you really want to sleep!

George said...

What a cute picture of Boston taking her nap.