Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Blue Monday Warning

Smiling Sally

Smiling Sally is a super hostess each week bringing us Blue Monday. I can assure you if you have not paid her a visit, you are truly missing out on the best show ever. Go to http://smilingsally.blogspot.com and see for yourself.

I rather doubt there are not many homes without circuit breakers.  They are needed in a lot of cases.  But, the following sights are what can happen if your breaker is over loaded. That caused this young couple to lose everything, except the clothes on their backs. The couple are my sister's neighbor in Mississippi. That is my sister in this photo looking the situation over.







 

15 comments:

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Oh, how tragic! :(
Blue hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Magnus said...

That was really sad.

SmilingSally said...

Wow, how awful! This is a picture of ugly blue.

Your sister is still as able-bodied as you! Wonderful!

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Blue Monday!

TexWisGirl said...

so very sad for them. my neighbor lady has a hired hand that helps her at her place. he lives not very far away. they lost their place about 6 mos. ago to fire. lost everything but the clothes they were wearing and their vehicle as she had it at work. they bought an old travel trailer and my neighbor has had them parked in her yard since. while they've cleaned up the destruction and have been trying to get electricity and plumbing, etc. back in place to pull the travel trailer over there. my neighbor is a good woman.

NanaDiana said...

How terribly sad! Those poor people! xo Diana

lina@a happy family said...

Oh, so sad to see this.

Adam said...

wow there's not much to salvage there.

Ann said...

A sad blue image for sure, so glad there are good neighbors to lend help when this happens.
ann

Ginny said...

How awful!!!

bj said...

Oh, how heartbreaking. I am so sorry for them and so glad they didn't get caught in the fire.
Like Sally says, this iS UGLY BLUES.
I wonder if there's anything we can do for the young couple...

Sarah~Magnolia Surprise said...

How sad for that couple. It is a lesson for all though that our circuit breakers should be checked.

Leovi said...

Terrible photos, a distressing situation for this couple!

Hazel said...

Oh.... :( Hope they get back on their feet soon.

Rhonda Albom said...

Oh my, that is not good. Pretty scary.
Visiting from Blue Monday

George said...

What a shame. I don't understand why the circuit breaker didn't trip with an overload. Electricity can still be scary at times.