Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Unbelievable Tuesday With MeMe


YOU JUST NEVER KNOW HOW THINGS WILL TURN OUT

Shortly after I starting blogging, my son gave me a Point and Shoot Digital camera. It was great and had features to make taking photos fun.  I am no photographer and need help along the way. This particular camera had a great book of instructions.  Very helpful for someone like me. It also had what they called a touch monitor. It served me well until one day I dropped it and the touch monitor cracked.  When that happened, all its other functions stopped working.  It allowed me to take a picture, but could not delete or do anything but that.

On my birthday, back in August, my kids decided a new camera was in order.  They gave me anther Point and Shoot digital without the touch monitor.  It is a great camera with many functions as well. The only problem there was no book of instructions with it, just a CD.  Now that does not work well with me.  I have been doing a lot of trial and errors. The following photo is a prime example.  I think this turned out to be one my best, except I have no clue what I did to make it look like this.


Trust you enjoy my Gadenia as much as that fellow exploring.






8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

YES, the flower with the bug on it is wonderful! It looks like the dead of night behind it. And I love your star points rose. There are websites where you can get the manual for your camera!!

Meg said...

Love the photo LV !

TexWisGirl said...

i'm a terrible manual reader. i hope you can figure out the new camera. maybe you can print instructions from the cd?

Adam said...

A CD instruction book? that sounds terrible. My computer doesn't even have a disc drive.

Jan n Jer said...

Your off to a good start...this is a great shot! Try typing in your brand name camera and maybe they will have some kind of info online that you can print off or send a copy to you. Hope you can figure it out! sometimes trial n error is the best teacher!

Marilyn said...

Very good picture. I have a new camera, too, and still haven't figured anything out. My instructions are somewhere online, but can't find them. SO, I use my camera on my new phone. Maybe this winter we can figure things out!♥♫

Ruth Hiebert said...

The picture is great. The beauty of digital cameras is that one can try and try again. Have fun learning new things with that camera.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I love your gardenia. And I know exactly what you mean about no printed instruction manuals ... we have bought recently a camera and a cell phone that came that way. (And the clerks acted like they had no idea what we were talking about when we asked!)....I miss my manuals.

It looks like trial and error is working for you though. That's a lovely photo.