Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SMILE--It's Tuesday With MeMe

 LIFE'S LIGHTER SIDE

Our world affairs are in such a terrible state, thought you would enjoy something on a lighter note   Perhaps for just a minute, if this puts smile on your face, it was worth it.

LEATHER
When a woman wears leather clothing, a man's heart beats faster.  His throat gets dry.  He gets weak in the knees and begins to think irrationally.  Ever wonder why?  She smells like a new truck!

OLD MAN
He was eating lunch at a truck stop when three bikers walked in.  The first pushed his cigarette into the old man's pie, then took a seat at the counter.  The second spit in the old man's milk, then took a seat at the counter.  The third turned his plate over and then took a  seat at the counter.

The old man left without a word.  One of the bikers said to the waitress, "Humph, not much of a man is he?

The waitress replies: "Not much of truck driver either.  He just backed his truck over three motorcycles."

WHAT TO DO 
An elderly couple just bought cellphones and learned how to text. She was the romantic type and one afternoon sent him this message.

"If you are sleeping, send me your dreams.
  If you are laughing, send me your smile.
  If you are eating, send me a bite.
  If you are drinking, send me a sip,
  If you are crying, send me your tears.
   I love you."

The husband texted back to her: "I'm in the bathroom.  Please advise."

"A mom always looks for her number ones and their number twos."


7 comments:

Sew Inspired said...

Have a joyful day.

TexWisGirl said...

ha ha.

loved the trucker one. :)

Adam said...

I like the motorcycle one

Jan n Jer said...

Thanks for the smile you just put on my face..

George said...

Thanks, LaVoice, for the smiles. I really enjoyed your story of the old man and the biker. Young whipper-snappers should know better than to mess around with us old guys!

Lui said...

Haha what funny stories!
I surely needed that ;-)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Cute ones, LV... We all need laughs --especially now with our country in such a mess...

Love the one about smelling like a new truck!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy