Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday With MeMe

Children and Church


Trust some of these cute thoughts from the mouth of children brightens your day. They are innocent and say it the way they see things.  I love it

A small girl was reprimanded by her mother for giggling during prayer,  "It's okay, mom,"she explained.  "I was just sharing a joke with God."

A little boy was overheard praying, 'Lord, if you can't make me a better boy, don't worry about it.  I'm having a real good time like I am.'

A Sunday school teacher asked her children as they were on the way to church service, 'And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?' One bright little girl replies, "Because people are sleeping".

A wife invited some people to dinner.,  At the table, she tuned to their six-year-old daughter and said, "Would like to say the blessing?"  'I would not know what to say', she replied. 'Just say what you hear your Mommy say, the wife answered'. The daughter bowed her head and said, "Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to dinner"?




3 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

So cute. Children say the darndest things.

George said...

Kids say the darndest -- and cutest -- things. Thanks for brightening my day.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Cute, LV.... I used to get in trouble for giggling in church also... Wish I had have thought about the answer the child here gave!!!!! ha
Hugs,
Betsy