Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday With MeMe's- WorldWide Treasures

The clown and Venetian bead necklace from the Moreno Glass company in Venice.
This little elephant is from India. My doctor brought it to me.

An original pencil art from Germany.
An oil painting from Haiti. Brought that all the way back on the plane. We did not have the restrictions back then like today.

Oil painting on a real feather from Costa Rica.
This wooden little couple is from New Zealand.

This little clock was brought from Germany. Works great off a battery.

THOSE WERE THE DAYS

9 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Thise are gorgeous. I like the elephant the most.

Carol Ann said...

Looks like you had some great travels and treasures to bring home. Love the clock, it reminds me of one my grandparent had. Have a great day:)

Unknown said...

What beautiful items. Love the glass clown and the beads. And Wow that wooden clock is beautiful what a little work of art in itself. Have a lovely Tuesday. dee x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, I love them!

Greetings and kisses!:)

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

You've gone worldwide! Love these! The elephant is my favorite - really gorgeous!

George said...

You've got some great treasures from around the world. I really like that painting on the feather -- it's hard to believe that something that pretty could be painted on a feather.

Sallie (FullTime-Life.com said...

Thank you for sharing your treasures!

CailinMarie said...

I just adore this post! It reminds me of my mother's house, my dad was AF - there are things from everywhere... that pencil sketch from germany is wonderful and the frame (!) and I love that the little New Zealanders have a hand printed signature on the bottom. Such a charming collection of items!

Annesphamily said...

I love that Cuckoo clock! Ah...reminds me of my childhood! My sister brought one back from Germany for my folks when they were in the service.