Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blue Monday & FirstFifthForever




I am not one to often feature two different blogs on the same day. However, the First,Fifth,Forever fell on Sally's Blue Monday. Since it is important for us seniors to have our moment, decided posting both together. To see what the Blue Monday participates have to share go to http://smilingsally.blogspot.com


Coloradolady at http://coloradolady.blogspot.com is our hostess for the FFF One Fine Blessing for the seniors. You will truly find some heart warming stories where a senior has been blessed by just receiving a simple birthday card.






I must have have had yellow on my mind the day I bought these cards. Sally, hope my touch of blue will do. This one went to Maurice in MD.

This sunny card went to Joan in California.
This little yellow bird card went to Nellie (85) in Missouri. Unknowing, she was the mother of one of my blogging friends, Ann from Tin and Sparkle.

15 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I think Suzanne's idea is lovely, and I'm sure everyone will appreciate their cards.

Happy Blue Monday to you, LaVoice!

Unknown said...

What a lovely idea, LV. The cards are so pretty. Love birds ...

Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN~
Marydon

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful cards!

Pie said...

These are lovely!

My Blue Monday.

Anonymous said...

Hi LV... Happy Blue Monday!
Blue and yellow have always been a favorite combination of mine. I am decorating my sewing room/guest room in those colors.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, LV!

joyh82 said...

What a great idea and blog she has..love it! Pretty cards you are sending out and great gesture.

Heart2Heart said...

I love all the sunshine and warmth that you have shared in these beautiful cards. The crayon wreath I am going to have to copy and think it would make for a great school Christmas decoration!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Nani said...

My school colors are blue and yellow, so I think it's a stunning combination! :D

Maybe the only blue in your Monday be the color of the sky! hehe Happy Blue Monday, LV!

Annesphamily said...

Aw...you are so sweet! I received my pretty birthday greeting from you today! Thank you! You are a very kind lady! Made my day! I love all these cards you chose for all the great senior birthdays! I just bough tmy December cards. I like shopping for them as I try to think what that individual person would like! So thanks for sharing. Hugs Aaane

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I'm glad you popped in at the WhistleStop Cafe!
Y'all come back anytime :-)

Shy said...

Happy Blue Monday Maam LV. I like the yellow bird. Happy birthdays to all the celebrants, belated

Leah H. said...

Sweet, thank's for sharing:)

Visiting for BM! Hope you can visit mine too..

http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/toy-story-toddler-bed/

Mom's Place said...

So sweet of you giving those beautiful cards to friends.

Thanks for the visit LV.

4U2 said...

Very nice and creative!