Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Morning Coming Down

Today I am bringing you a post of a different nature. Trust you enjoy and puts a smile on your face.

HYMNS

Dentist: Crown Him with Many Crowns

Weatherman: There Shall Be Showers of Blessings

Contractor: The Church's One Foundation

Tailor: Holy, Holy, Holy

Golfer: There's A Green Hill Far Away

Politician: Standing On The Promises

Optometrist: Open My Eyes That I Might See

IRS Agent: I Surrender All

Gossip: Pass It On

Electrician: Send The Light

Shopper: Sweet Bye And Bye

Realtor: I've got a Mansion Just over the Hilltop

Massage Therapist: He Touched Me

Doctor: The Great Physician

17 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Good one :)

- Joy

Lee said...

Smiling here! :)
Thanks for sharing!

Ginny Hartzler said...

So funny!!

Me, still said...

lol :D :D

Anonymous said...

I enjoy it, especially the massage therapist..

Ann said...

Cute-especially the IRS.
Ann

Dorothy said...

Enjoyed these selections!!!!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Cute Lavoice... I had heard some of these, but not all. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Betsy

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation said...

LOL - very funny. And hmmmm, I think I'll have to add a music video with the real estate agent hymn to SandwichINKrealEstateInfo.com - I post info there pertaining to the Sandwich Generation caring for elderly parents, including their real estate needs. Very cute. :) Have a blessed week!

Southhamsdarling said...

Very clever LV, and the hymns did make me smile today!

Crystal said...

That's wonderful!!! Made me giggle!!

Unknown said...

now this was GREAT!

George said...

Thanks for the smiles. This is a wonderful fun post.

Pranavam Ravikumar said...

:-) Loved it LV! Thanks and have a good day!

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

Very sweet, LV! Have a great week!

jeanne said...

This is so clever and I loved it. thank you for sharing this LV.
Hugs, Jeanne

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

It DID put a smile on my face! And I'm so glad I can really stand on the promises of God, aren't you? Because we both know the promises of politicians mean nothing!

Blessings,
Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/