Monday, July 26, 2010

TEN YEARS FROM NOW

One of my special Canadian friends felt I was deserving of this "You're Going Places Baby" award. I was flattered to receive this. Some days the going gets tough, especially when I goof up my blog. This dear lady calls herself "Falling Off A High- Heeled Life". Believe me if you have been to her blog http://attitudeivlife.blogspot.com, you will know she fell off the high heeled life sometime ago. She is the one that has picked up the pieces and has been going places. She has shared some very touching sides of her life. Thank you so much for thinking of others and passing out these nice awards. You are the one that deserves a medal.


The question that goes with this award is "Where Will You Be In Ten Years From Now".

At my age and this point in my life, I just hope I am still here, healthy and have my mind. Blowing and going. Visiting my blogging friends every day.

It was suggested, we pass the award on to ten others. Sometimes I tend to change the rules to suit me better. Ask them the question, "Where Will You Be In The Next Ten Years". I wonder where each of these ladies will be in ten years:

Ann - Tin and Sparkle
Pam - House of Hawthornes
Anna - Frosted Petunias
Cheryl - March to March
Holly - The Banner Hous News
Niki- Maison Mutt

10 comments:

gee said...

ten years from now is not too far, you'll still be as happy as lovable 10 yrs from now...dropping by some lovin' here... ;O

farmlady said...

I have no doubt that 10 years from now... you will still be blogging and interested in life.
I have nothing but admiration for you my dear.

☺lani☺ said...

dont's worry LV, you'll be here... 10 years from now is not that long! Have a great day!

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

It is friends, family and keeping an active mind that keep us going in life. I am looking forward to the next 20 years of blogging with you, my friend! 10 years from now, you will STILL be an inspiration to us all!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you! And healthy wishes!!!

Oklahoma Granny said...

10 years will go by in the blink of an eye. You'll still be here posting all your wonderful sky photos and vintage photos and I'll still be here enjoying your posts.

Anonymous said...

congratS!

In 10 years I hope to be happily married with a grandbaby on the way!

highheeledlife said...

Oh my dear Friend... you are so inspiring .. Stephanie @ la Dolce Vita - took the words out of my mouth!

It was my pleasure to pass this award onto you... Your words of wisdom, care and encouragement touch my heart and I think I can say - it touches the hearts of all your readers!!!

Happy Tuesday my dear friend!!! HHL

Coloradolady said...

10 years from now, I hope I have a sewing room ALL TO MYSELF......hahahaha and well, still reading your post!! Of course, I don't think any other way!!

George said...

Congratulations on the award. I also hope you will still be blogging and visiting us ten years for now.