Monday, July 19, 2010

ALL BLOGGERS


This a Blogger Buddy Award that I received. There were no rules, which was nice. I have so many blogging buddies I would never attempt to narrow it down to a few. Please each of you that wish, accept this award on my behalf for all your support and interest in me.

Now this special award, as well as the Buddy Award, came from my great friend/buddy, Marie at http://personalizedsketchesandsentiments.blogspot.com. She does not post very often, but when she does she makes up for lost time. She is a working lady and also does her personalized sketches as well. If you have not seen her work, please drop by for a peek. I am sure you will be greatly impressed. She has done some work for me and it was VERY GOOD and I was well-pleased. Thank you again Marie for everything.
With this Stiletto Award comes a few rules. I love awards, but hate doing this. I have a hard time picking a few as I would never offend or mistreat anyone. The rules were to pass this on to 5-10 others. I selected the following as each of them takes more time than most of us to leave comments. In turn, if you leave one, they acknowledge it as well. I love comments most of all and welcome them. However, it is time consuming. I truly appreciate everyone that visits and leaves comments on my blog.

Sally at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com. As most of you know, it does not matter the number of comments she gets,1-100, she acknowledges every one of them.
Crystal at http://crystalscottage.blogspot.com.
Danica at http://danicalynn.blogspot.com.
Stephanie at http://dreamingladolcevita.blogspot.com.
Sherry at http://ahappyvaletine.blogspot.com.
Sunny at htp://barnyardsandbarnacles.com

17 comments:

George said...

Congratulations on your awards. Both are well-deserved.

Sunny said...

Congratulations, LV and thank you for thinking of me. I will be catching up on posting my awards soon.
Thank you again :)
☼ Sunny

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Congrats on your awards, LV... Nobody is more deserving than you....
Hugs,
Betsy

Siromade said...

COngratulation Ms. LV, you deserved those awards.

Siromade said...

COngratulation Ms. LV, you deserved those awards.

SmilingSally said...

Congratulations on your awards; I know that you deserve them!

LaVoice, you are soo kind to me. Thank you for your good thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Ah thanks for thinking of me!!!! You're so sweet.

Sorry I've been super busy at work so I haven't had a chance to blog or read many blogs as of lately, but always try to keep up with you!

highheeledlife said...

Congratulations my dear friend... you are most deserving. Your very wise words are always inspiring !
thank you for your sweet words on your visits to my little corner of BlogLand! Blessings..HHL

Jan n Jer said...

Congratulations...you deserve both of them. I have a request...I love your "I love my computer" button..I would like to add it to my sidebar if you don't mind. Enjoy today!!!

Crystal said...

LV, I'm so glad you received these awards!!! I enjoy your posts and your comments even more! I'm so thankful for the award you passed on....I'm honored!! Keep up the lovely and creative photos!!!
Crystal

Stephanie said...

Oh you are the SWEETEST! Thank you so much for thinking of me, and for always leaving a kind word! I truly appreciate all your comments, and your terrific posts. You definitely deserve your awards, and I am so very honored to be receiving one from you. Congratulations!

Sherry from Alabama said...

Congratulations on your much-deserved awards! I am so honored to have been especially mentioned in your blog post today. I enjoy your lovely blog so much and you always make me feel special when you drop by my place and leave a sweet comment.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Becky K. said...

Congratulations on your awards. You are a very excellent Blog Friend to many.

Becky K.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations and thank you.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Congratulations on your awards, thay are well deserved !

Nanna said...

congrats on the awards, thanks for stoping by for Blue Monday
Helen

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Aw! LV! You definitely deserve each and every award (aka Blog Hug) that comes your way!!! I truly appreciate you stopping by my place and I always, always look forward to your comments. :o)

You continuously inspire and amaze me! I am such a "newby" when it comes to computers and all things related!

Thank you so much for the very sweet comments here in your post! I feel that I have been specially featured here :o) (Not sure about how others are "featured" in blog world on others blogs...but I will treasure your words!

Blessings & Aloha!
(Oh...you don't have to have a CSN store by you to win...this is an on-line store, so if you win, you can use the $40 gift certificate on any item or towards any item on their on-line site. So, Come back and leave a separate comment for another entry, since you follow me already.)