Friday, January 8, 2016

Anything Goes Pink Saturday

Happy to be a part of the 2016 season of Pink Saturday.  Beverly has been the best of hostess and truly appreciated.  Nothing but the best shown each week at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog
We are being allowed to share anything on pink day, but still find pretty pinks.  I thought these roses were gorgeous.

Definitely an interesting path.

Regretfully,  I will not be making as many visits or comments the next few days.  Having some eye issues that too much computer would not be good.





10 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi LaVoice, I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.
Joy

Ruth Hiebert said...

Take care of those eyes.I love those pink roses.

Annesphamily said...

Take care LV! Take care of those eyes. Prayers and hugs to you and safe comfy.

Anonymous said...

The pink roses are gorgeous indeed and so is the path with those twisted branches. It must be beautiful in summer too. I hope your eye issue will improve. All the best from France. Helene

Unknown said...

Yes, LV take care of those eyes. I have had my share of troubles. One corneal transplant so far. Doing good but very sensitive to light and strain. I will remember you in prayer while you go through this. Love the pink flowers. Can't wait til spring.

Jeanne said...

Hi LV, I hope your eyes improve quickly. I am praying for healing my sweet friend.

I too always love pink roses. You can never make a mistake by sharing beautiful roses.

Rest and take life easy dear friend.
Love, Jeanne

TexWisGirl said...

hoping all will be okay!

Dana of The Stone Rabbit said...

Sure hope you are feeling better soon and back with us on the computer.....you will be missed!

HPS!! LOVE that path!!

Dana

NanaDiana said...

Those are beautiful roses, LaVoice. I am so so sorry that you are having problems with your eyes. I hope that clears up soon. xo Diana

Edna B said...

I surely do hope that your eye problems is cleared up soon. Eyes are so important. As usual, I love your photos. I think your niece will be happy in her new home as she and her hubby build some new memories. You take care. Let's hope that this is going to be a great year for all of us. Hugs, Edna B.