Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday With MeMe in The Dark Woods

The Mystery of Lucy and the Dark Woods

I have loved to read from the time I learned to read, which was a long time ago. In fact, from reading so much, I tend to figure out the end of the book ahead of time.  Most of the time I have been right.  I just recently read this special book by one of our popular bloggers. This is her first book and definitely a winner. However, the ending was not what I expected. Once you are into it, you will not want to put it down.  I truly enjoyed it. Many turn of events to keep you intrigued.

Another thing I liked about it was the print size and spacing.  Made reading so much easier.  Some of the books the print too small. To say hello to the author, Nana Diana and obtain a copy, go to http://thenanadiana.blogspot.com.


 

2 comments:

Creative Khadija said...

Thanks for sharing your views about this book! I am sure it will be interesting :)

NanaDiana said...

Oh, LV! Thank you so VERY VERY much! I am so happy you liked it. You just never know if someone will like a book or not. Glad I kept you guessing til the end. My son said he bawled when he got to the last page! Guess it made him think of me.
Thank you again- you are such a dear person! xo Diana