Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Outdoor Wednesday


Worlds of great outdoors are found each week at http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com.  Stop by and say hello to Susan.
Recently looked out the window and saw two ducks walking down the middle of the street.  Just casually strolling a long. By the time I could get my camera, one had ventured off from the other.

When they saw me out in the yard, they came right up to me.  You can see they are different.


Since I had no food for them, they strolled back into the street and headed back the way they came.  Never have seen them since.  I am sure they were someones pets.


13 comments:

Gayle said...

Friends out for a stroll.

TexWisGirl said...

cute pair of mallards. :)

Sarah said...

What a fun surprise!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

What a handsome couple!...:)JP

bj said...

How fun to see them...xoxo

FABBY'S LIVING said...

What a cute couple of ducks! They look so friendly and like they're enjoying time with each other...and maybe even you, lol!
Why are you saying: 'take care?'

Hugs,
FABBY

Southerncook said...

Enjoyed your Outdoor Wednesday post.

Carolyn

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Ok...I was afraid you were gonna say 'take care' cause you were going to take a brake from blogging for some reason!!! I'm so happy that was not the case.
Thanks for your sweet comment lovely lady.

FABBY

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Cute- I can't picture them walking down the street- I bet you are right- pets gone astray or out on a walkabout! :)

Adam said...

when I was young, I knew a kid who had a white duck as a pet. Hanged around his dog in the backyard all the time.

Leovi said...

I like these beautiful ducks, beautiful pictures!

Light and Voices said...

Oh my, they sure are friendly ducks! Interesting that they posed for the shot.
JM, IL

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

How funny! They'd probably still be there if you had fed them . Pretty ducks.