Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Blue Monday



Let us not forget today is the day to remember those that have served us well and fallen.

I am featuring my great-grandson, Layton, on Blue Monday today.  It and the color blue are his favorites. Smiling Sally is a good sport and lets me show off my favorite things occasionally.

He truly enjoys all sports, especially baseball. If I might brag a bit, he is very good.
Unfortunately, he was ready to catch a ball, it hit the ground and bounced up and hit him in the face. He has had a black eye for several days.  Thank goodness, no permanent damage.  All his class mates thought it was cool him having a shiner. I certainty did not feel that way.

Wonder who this old lady is?
..


14 comments:

bj said...

OOO, I love your little fella...sorry he got hit in the face and sure glad nothing major.
I LOVE your stadium seat....toooo cute.
xoxo bj

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Awl, a bruised face, oh no!

He is a cutie and so is that lady in the red chair!

Ginny said...

He is a doll!! But ouch, too bad about the accident. When our son was in Little League, he was always afraid of being hit with the ball.

D said...

Cute post, and cute great grand kid.
Happy Memorial Day.
D

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

You have every right to be proud of him. I love that special chair.

James Pereira said...

Hi, nice blog, pls look-up true-shapherd.blogspot.in

SmilingSally said...

As far as I'm concerned, you could feature Layton every Blue Monday; he's so handsome! I'm so happy that he survived his first (and I hope, last) shiner.

That old lady is a real beauty!

Love that beautiful American blue. I remember.

Happy Blue Monday, La Voice.

Cafe au lait said...

He's handsome!

My Blue Monday.

lina@happy family said...

Adorable and active boy. Glad to know that it wasn't a serious injure. Love your red seat :)

Cat & Cricket said...

This post ROCKS!!!
Love it!
have a fabulous weekend! What a cutie there!
Smiles~
Cat

Sallie (FullTime-Life.com said...

All part of being a boy I guess. Love your seat of honor in the stands.

Annesphamily said...

Shiners are cool unless you are the mom or meme! I am glad he is ok! What a champ. Love your chair!

Ms. Burrito said...

Layton is cute.


Please come and see my BLUE, thanks!

Layton said...

Thank u Meme for posting me on blue Monday and for being my biggest fan!

I love you the most of all,
Layton