Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gone Wild Tuesday With MeMe

These are three of my flowers that have simple outdone themselves this year.


This is a Flowering Mock Orange plant that Coloradolady gave me several years ago. It was just a tiny plant when I got it. It never has done as well as this year. It has grown so big I have had to cut it back. It was loaded with little white blooms and when they fell off looked like it had snowed.


This is my precious rose bush I have had several years. It has never let me down in blooming. However, it went crazy this year.

This is called a Passion plant and it has really took off far the first time. Coloradolady also gave me this one. Hers died but you can see mine is doing very well. I have had to trim it back as well. It had hundreds of buds and more of these pretty flowers it has ever had. I love it.

13 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love the passion plant blooms and the amaryllis as well!

Marfi-topia said...

beautiful!!you have a green thumb:)

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have been wanting to see a mock orange, so lovely. But the Passion Plan wow, holy cow!!!! You must live were the conditions are perfect, I have never seen a real one of these.

Kranky Granny said...

Your flowers are certainly lovely. Your gardening skills is something I wish I had.

I have never seen the passion plant before. It is wonderful. Something tells me it would not grow here, though.

RachelD said...

I love seeing all your beautiful blooms and skies.

rachel

Ann said...

LV-I certainly love the Passion Plant, we had some several years ago. It so intricate with all the detail--gorgeous. The Mock Orange is beautiful, wish we could grow those here.
Ann

Ruth Hiebert said...

Gorgeous. It is a good problem to have when the plants go wild with growth.

Vintage Coconut said...

Gorgeous pictures your flowers are so pretty. My fave is the Passion Plant!

George said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures of your beautiful plants. Our flowers have also gone wild this Spring.

Cherry Chick said...

Oh my LV you do have quite the Green Thumb. All of you plants are amazing and beautiful. Thanks so much for stopping by.

´*•.¸(´*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥•.*.*.*.Cherry*.*.*.•♥
♥•.*.*.*.Chick.*.*.*.•♥
¸.•*´(¸.•*´♥´*•.¸)´*•.¸

Sallie (FullTime-Life.com said...

You obviously have the magic touch! I've never seen anything like that Passion plant -- it's gorgeous.

Annesphamily said...

You have a green thumb! I love all your flowering plants! So pretty.

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Love all your flowers. They are so pretty!