Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday's With MeMe


F R I E N D S


How terrible it would be if we did not have friends. I have many, some for several years. Each one is a gem in a string of pearls. Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief. Friends serve as confidants, counselors, and burden-sharers.

Think about your friends. Have you been neglecting them? Remember two are better than one. Take time to contact a friend this week.

FRIENDS ARE FLOWERS IN THE GARDEN OF LIFE.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely post today and so very true i wouldn't be without my friends they are my rocks. Have a lovely week, dee x

lanie said...

nice post, thanks for following my blog.. Wifey Online Diary

Tina´s PicStory said...

how cute! :)

Regina said...

So cute!
Have a nice week LV.

Regards.

Regina ❤

Sarah ~ Magnolias Attic said...

Lovely thoughts! Just yesterday I was driving down a residential street and saw an older gentleman friend who was mowing his lawn. I stopped and had a delightful visit with him and his wife -- sweet people that I like to keep up with but had not seen for some time.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Awww, I love the sweet frogs and the color in this picture! Yes, It can be hard trying to spend time with each friend and not ignore others at times. So I think we all need to make a real effort to keep each and every treasure we have, friends are a blessing.

DearHelenHartman said...

What a lovely, sweet reminder. Bless you and your friends today.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Wise words! Thanks for this post.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Thanks my friend for this reminder.

Sallie (FullTime-Life.com said...

What a cute illustration for this good reminder! Thank you.

Annesphamily said...

Friends are vital in this thing we call life!

Vintage Coconut said...

This is such a very sweet post!
Love the froggie photo too.