Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sweden Award Appreciation Day


AnnA at http://annama-trdgolivnanna.blogspot.com/was kind enough to present me this "Seven Truth Award". It allows us to learn more information about our fellow bloggers.

MY SEVEN TRUTHS ARE:

1.Love to travel
2.Mow and tend my yard
3.Believe in giving more than receiving
4.Hard time sleeping
5.Do not smoke
6.Enjoy helping others
7.Spend too much time blogging
You can find additional information on me at my Tuesday, October 13 post.

The following are my selection to pass this award to. I tried to pick those that have not been blogging very long. Felt this way, we would get to know each other a little better.

1. Kathleen - Gonna Want Seconds
2. Grace - Pink in the City
3. Iphigenia - Iphigenia's Path
4. Cynthia - Cinnamon Stitch
5. Heide - Fairy Footprints in the Sand
6. Mariela - Jacaranda
7. Mary - Vintage Comfort

13 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

That is clever of you to pass the award to the newer bloggers.

Your 7 truths reflect so well upon you -- giving a hand-up to the new bloggers shows #3 -- giving more than receiving! And the timestamps on your comments on the bloggies backs up #4 - hard time sleeping!!!

AnnA said...

Hi LV!
Nice to read your truths.
Have a nice day!/
AnnA

the wild raspberry said...

those are 7 great things to be proud of...

Becky K. said...

Blogging is a great way to spend those sleepless nights.
Hope you have a very wonderful day today!!!

Becky K.

SmilingSally said...

I still cannot believe that you do your own yard! You are blessed with good health.

Anonymous said...

Very nice to read!

Abatevintage said...

Oh LV what wonderful truths you have. I love the giving more than receiving, I am with you on that one. To give is such a greater gift to see the joy on anothers face. Bless you.

Hugs,
Heidi

Heart2Heart said...

LV,

Congratulations on a very beautiful and well deserved award. In the process we learned just a few more tidbits about you!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Unknown said...

Oh LV Congrats on your well deserved award! I loved reading more about you.

Our SSS just wouldnt be complete without you!

George said...

I enjoyed reading your truths. Congratulations on your award.

Regina said...

Beautiful outdoor and award. Congratulations LV.
Got one too:).
Nice 7 words.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award,LV. You truly are a young 80 and I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying life to the fullest. 80 is the new 60, they say. Although at 50, I can't agree that it's the new 30! Some things just aren't the same ;)
Thank you,also, for passing the award on to this newby. I'll go post my 7 truths and pass the award on.
Have a wonderful week~

Iphigenia said...

Dear LV
congratulations on your well deserved award. I was very touched and honoured to receive one from you...thank you. It was a very thoughtful idea to send to the newest bloggers. Thanks for your encouragement...your 7 truths are beautiful...have a fantastic week!!! : )