Friday, June 7, 2019

Anything Goes Pink Saturday

 
Join me for another fun day with with Beverly at
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog


The three lady stooges. We were attending a family wedding and my red head sister found these things in a closet from another function.  She dressed us up for a silly picture. The red head (grey but keeps it died) is the youngest. She turned 81 last January and lives about 35 miles from me.  Middle one will be 89 in July. Her hair turned a pretty white almost over night. She lives in Ms and is the one I go see at least once a year. Trust me, she would never take a drop of beer.  Last and oldest.  I will be 90 in August. When my hair turns grey it will stay that way.  What you see is me.


9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a wonderful picture! You do not look near your real age!! You must have been doing something right.

Louca por porcelana said...

Elegant and happy ladies having fun!How adorable!I think it is a blessing having sisters or brothers.Best wishes for all of you!

Light and Voices said...

Good genes! How adorable and fun. You ladies have a grand time together for sure. Sisters are the BEST!

Ruth Hiebert said...

If you had not mentioned the ages,I would would have guessed them to be much younger. You all look great.

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Such beautiful ladies and each one looks so much younger then what you claim to have, wow !!
Wish you three many blessings and a happy and healthy life.
Love,
Fabby

Edna B said...

Wow, wow! I hope I look this good when I catch up with you beautiful ladies in years. I'll only be 80 this year. You ladies look so much younger than your years. Awesome! Awesome!

I wish you all many more years to celebrate together. You have a wonderful evening, hugs, Edna B.

Adam said...

You have the best sign

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, dear LaVoice. You are three lovely sisters. I think you all found the Fountain of Youth.

This post is being featured on my Pink Saturday post this weekend as "the one with the most clicks".♥♥♥

My Tata's Cottage said...

You are the sweetest and cutest too. Love this photo of you with your sweet sisters. Here is to your youth! HUGS and LOVE xo