Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Smiling Wednesday

Just a simple post I hope will put a smile on your face.  Now sit back and enjoy a few happy thoughts.

The aim of education is to teach us how to think, not what to think.

A gossip is a person with a keen sense of rumor.

The  mind is a basket -- If you put nothing in, you get nothing out.

What do you have if your dog cannot hear?  A hush puppy.

What stays in the corner but travels all over the world? A stamp.

Always thought I wanted to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
Both images from the internet.

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I LOVE these!!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

P.S. And they DID make me smile.

Sandi said...

"The aim of education is to teach us how to think, not what to think."

This is a powerful statement these days!


Edna B said...

I love your quotes. Yes, I smiled. It's a nice way to start my day. Here's hoping that your day is super too. Hugs, Edna B.

Adam said...

nice puns

NanaDiana said...

I AM smiling really big---those are all cute! Hope you have a blessed Wednesday, LV. xo Diana

Ruth Hiebert said...

Good ones.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Bloody good ones

Paula said...

Liked all of them.

Hootin Anni said...

:::smiliing big::: I enjoyed this.

You fill my day with sunshine LV