Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Outdoor Wednesday


My feature, on Outdoor Wednesday with Susan, is a plant that just shot up. Not sure where it came from unless a squirrel or bird dropped a seed of some sort.  I call  it  Jack in the Bean Stalk since it goes straight up. The bad storm we had a few weeks ago did not even phase it. I have no clue what it really is. We are due some real cold weather the next few days, will see how it withstands that. Very interesting outdoor sights can be found at http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com


12 comments:

Linda said...

Your photos are lovely!

TexWisGirl said...

i like your bean stalk. :)

bj said...

If you see any golden eggs in your yard, we'll know it IS a bean stalk. lol

NanaDiana said...

That is quite a plant but I have no idea what it is! It sure is tall though- xo Diana

JLS Hall said...

Wow, that really does look like a beanstalk! Good photos. We're having really cold weather around here too, and I'm just not ready for winter.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my gosh, it's HUGE! A mystery plant! Are you going to keep it until it shows something and you find out what it is?

molly said...

Oh my that really does look like Jack and the Beanstalk

Mollyxxx

Heart2Heart said...

LV,

Gotta love it when that happens. I have some morning glories that have dropped their seeds and then the wind has blown them around. I can always tell what they are because of their heart shaped leaves. Just like God to show us love in unexpected ways and places too!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Adam said...

Botany has never been my talent, though I do have a similar one in my yard too. No idea of its name

Light and Voices said...

Jack in the Beanstalk growing right at your place how unusual!
JM, Illinois

A Colorful World said...

Yep, looks like Jack's Beanstalk!

sallie (fulltime-Life.com) said...

Well cool! I like plants that take care of themselves.