Sunday, July 27, 2014

Blue Monday

Smiling Sally
It is nice being on Blue Monday with Sally and friends.  I have shown this photo on one of the other memes, but to me, it definitely is worth another sharing. This is my great grandson, Layton, who is very special to me.  His favorite color is blue and loves being featured on Blue Monday. Thank you Sally for being such a great lady and hostess. Go to http://smilingsally.blogspot.com for a lovely blue showing.


My eyes are doing well. Just have a few more weeks of doctoring and hopefully back in full swing.  Not visiting or commenting as much yet, but will try to more next week. I truly appreciate the cards and well wishes from my blogging friends.  But most of all, the phone calls have really blessed and touched this old lady. Thanks to everyone.



 

10 comments:

Jill said...

Get well soon!!!

SmilingSally said...

Morning La Voice,

I'm happy to learn that your eyes are healing nicely.

Leyton is such a handsome young man. I love when you show him off! Thanks for making Blue Monday special.

Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

Adam said...

I'm glad your eyes are doing well

TexWisGirl said...

it is a sweet photo.

bj said...

Good morning, LV...have a beautiful Blue Monday.
That little man is sure a cutie pie.

Leovi said...

Charming, interesting creations, I like the colors!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Happy Blue Monday, LV... Glad to hear that your eyes are getting better and better. Thanks be to God!

I know how much your great grandson is to you... SO special!!!!

Take care and visit when you can. I have a pretty Lily blog post today.
Hugs,
Betsy

joyh82 said...

I hope you feel a little better everyday! Take care ;)

Deanies Stash said...

Glad LV to hear your eyes are getting better. The photo of your great grandson was precious. Have a great week.

Dianne

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are on the road to recovery LV! Lovely to see your great grandson and what a beautiful horse he is pictured with :-)

Sarah