Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blue Monday

Smiling Sally
Smiling SallySmiling Sally

As you can see, I have been out Blue Monday shopping.  Two totally different subjects to share with Smiling Sally and friends.  Blues from all over the world can be found at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com or click the Blue Birds.

Some pretty blue vintage glassware.



Now, I am not sure what this bird is, but the little touch of blue around his eye caught my attention. My neighbor has a very nice camera and knows how to use it.  This photo is a courtesy from him.



12 comments:

lina@happy family said...

Wonderful glassware and bird :)

Meeha Meeha said...

I don't know what that bird is, but I certainly know that the vintage glassware is more beautiful than words can say!

Luna Miranda said...

i like the blue glassware. interesting bird...the hair-do is cute.:p

SmilingSally said...

Those pieces of glassware are so blue-tiful!

Please tell your neighbor thanks for sharing.

Happy Blue Monday, La Voice.

Anna Hanley said...

Happy Day to you, Wonderful blue glassware!Love the blue it's one of my favorite. Blessings, Anna

Ruth Hiebert said...

The glassware is gorgeous.I am thinking the bird is a Roadrunner,but am not sure. Love the touch of blue on it.

Visits With Mary said...

The blue glassware is so pretty!
As for the bird, great picture, poor thing he's so ugly he's pretty! teehee...

Kim, USA said...

Love those vintage glassware!

Kim,USA

Hannalei said...

I love love love the color blue. Such beautiful photos you've chosen for your Blue Monday :)

XoXo's
Sarah & le Weens
http://doxiejibberish.blogspot.com/

George said...

The photo of the bird's eye is fabulous, but I also like that blue glassware. You've gotten the week off to a great start.

joyh82 said...

Love that pretty blue glassware. I would buy it all up if I could..lol

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love those vintage glassware!