Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rednesday

My how time can get away from you. Had to hurry to be on time to visit Sue at Rednesday. If you have not visited her before, please do so. It is amazing what turns up Red on Wednesday.


This is my precious great grandson on his way to Mother's Day Out. Note his little backpack is red.


This is an artificial red rose that was given to all mothers at our church on mother's day some years ago. For some reason, I chose to keep it.


This is a sun catcher that represents my birth month.

5 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Pretty reds today! I enjoyed them. That sure is a very handsome and dapper great-grandson you have there!!! The apple of many an eye in your family, I am guessing!!!

SueLovesCherries said...

So cute that you saved that rose! I love suncatchers - I'll have to post my kitchen one (if I ever remember to!).

I peeked at your garden, on your previous blog, and it's beautiful! Love all the mums grouped together - good job!

caren said...

What a cutie your great grandson is! I'm sure you give him plenty of hugs.

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Too cute... I love your red photos. Thanks for visiting and don't be a stranger.

George said...

You have a very handsome great grandson.