Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rednesday: More Reds

I had such a good time last Rednesday with Sue and her friends. I decided to drop by again. If you are looking for a great way to spend your Rednesday, remember, Sue loves cherries and so will you.

This little red Texas is a hummingbird feeder. I do not use it for that now as I never see any hummingbirds around. I like it for what it means, TEXAS. Also, note just as I made the picture, a red car was going by. How likely is that ever going to happen. It was a happy surprise when I saw it.

This is a red tulip that was on a postcard that I have. Thought it would bring a different red to Rednesday.


This is another picture of my plant that I had on my last Rednesday. It truly is a great plant, and survives with little care. Sue, I went to a nursery, and they told me it is called a dew plant. Said you should be able to find it at your local nursery. Also, they had plenty to sale. You better hope your hometown nursery has it as Texas is just too far.

11 comments:

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Happy Rednesday.. I like your red bird feeder.. pretty.. and the tulip postcard is cute too..

Keetha Broyles said...

That red Texas hummingbird feeder is WOW.

Anonymous said...

I love the dew plant!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy REDnesday, Lavoice! Your Texas bird feeder is very unique! The plant is very nice too. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

caren said...

Such great reds! I really like the dew plant. I don't know if we have those in Missouri but I will check the nursery.

Julia said...

You get a big OH MY GOSH from me on the Texas hummingbird feeder. I could never have imagined that one. Now I need one for California. :)

Happy Rednesday!

SmilingSally said...

I like that hummingbird feeder, and if I lived in Texas, I'd hang it up too!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Halloo from West Texas. Love the hummer feeder!

We call that little plant "hearts and flowers" out here, and it is a BARGAIN! A little ol' plant will spread and spread and spread some more and just bloom its head off.

Elaine said...

I know several Texans who'd love to get their hands on that hummingbird feeder! :) Veru cool....happy Rednesday! You have a lovely blog!
Elaine

SueLovesCherries said...

No problem! I'll just hop on my bicycle and toodle on down to Texas! Lol!

What a unique hummer feeder! And I think tulips are fashionable all year round!

Patsy said...

I love the red Texas but you knew I would.