Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday With MeMe



 WHAT IS LOVE

Since this  is Valentine Week, thought you would enjoy some 4 to 8 year old thoughts on LOVE.

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different.  You just know that your name is safe in their mouth,"  (Billy - age - 4)

 "Love is what makes you smile when you are tired." (Terri age - 4)


"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other." (Karl - age -  5)

"My mommy loves more than anybody.  You don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night." (Clare age - 6)

"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen." (Bobby - age - 7)

"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore, So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too,  That's love." (Rebecca -  age - 8)


8 comments:

Jill said...

Cute - i like the last one best!!

craftyles said...

I love the Valentine thoughts-so cute. Congrats on your 1000th post, LV. That is quite an accomplishment. I always enjoy coming over here and seeing what you've been up to!

RachelD said...

". . .your name is safe in their mouth." That's the wisest thing for FOUR I think I've ever heard.

I love all the wonderfuls you find and share, and am glad to be here for #1001!

rachel

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

So cute! Out of the mouths of babes....right? Thanks for sharing these. :)

Robine said...

That is so cute! What a wonderfull blog <3

Peg said...

Precious observations... enjoyed them too!

Vintage Coconut said...

Those explanations are all so sweet.
Thanks for sharing. =)

Annesphamily said...

These are so precious! I have a collection of these I cherish!