Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Road of Life/Tuesday With MeMe


There are many roads in life.  I never realized how fast these roads can change. Have you ever gone to bed where you were just cruising down the road of life feeling great? Wake up the next morning your life had taken the wrong road. For those of you that have been wondering why I have not been posting, that is what happened to me Saturday a week ago. I am much, much better and will be back visiting soon. Not the flu, thank goodness.


These are some interesting road sights I found.  They look a little fuzzy, so just enjoy the sights and stay off the roads. Trust whatever road your life is taking, it is nothing but the best.





7 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my!!! How are you, what has happened? I am sure we all want to know now!!!

Jill said...

I had noticed that there were no posts from you, take care and hope you're feeling much better!

SarahBeth said...

Glad you're feeling better -- and that it wasn't the flu! I had it and it's pretty yucky!
I like that first photo -- love roads covered with trees so that you feel like you're going though a tree tunnel!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi LV, I have missed you. I had noticed that you hadn't posted --but thought you may be traveling. Bless your heart.. Hope you are feeling better... I never think of YOU being sick.. It's rare, isn't it??? God Bless... Prayers and HUGS,
Betsy

George said...

I'm glad you are feeling better and hope you are soon back to normal. We miss you when you don't post.

Annesphamily said...

Hi LV! I hope you get to be 100% soon. We have been under the weather here too! I am glad we did not catch the Norovirus as it is making so many people ill.

Your images here are so lovely. Take care

Rosalind Adam said...

Lovely photos but what was it that changed your path overnight? Hope it wasn't too awful.