Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday With MeMe


This "deer" lady forgot to take her Easter bonnet off. That is what happens when you have a senior moment. Here are a few more instances:

Let me tell you the best thing about getting older! As soon as I remember, you will be the first person I will tell.

I remember when sitting on the front porch and watching cars go by occupied the entire family for a whole evening.

You are over the hill when you get two invitation for the same night and accept the one that will get you home the earliest.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Cute post, I laughed!

RachelD said...

OH, LV!!

You DO beat all!

You reminded me of my first Dear Father-In-Law---he told of the time when he was a boy that one of the neighbor boys came running to their house all excited and dragged him off to see the dirt road out by his house.

Where there were the tracks of TIRE TREADS from probably the first car ever to pass that way.

They showed them to their friends every day til it rained.

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

Very cute post!

George said...

I must be over the hill. Your last statement is only too true. Thanks for a fun post.

Sallie (FullTime-Life.com said...

Just read your one-liners to Bill and we both laughed out loud. Too cute LV -- and too true.

Chubskulit Rose said...

She look lovely hehehe..

Annesphamily said...

You make me smile and laugh today!