Thursday, December 15, 2011

SECRET SANTA ARRIVED 12-14-11



My Secret Santa showed up in style today. She covered all my likes very, very well. I had just opened it in this photo. Notice the lids on each side of the box. One shows her pretty card and the other a package of postage stamps.(Those are a great gift for anyone) It does not get much better than that, but it does. Santa you definitely went above and beyond anything I would have dreamed of receiving. No words can adequately express my appreciation for the time and thought you put into making a secret stranger's holiday so special. I truly appreciate everything you sent. THANK YOU!

I want you to notice in the box above, to the right, the clear looking packing she had in it. I have had a fun time with it. I have even been laughing at myself. It did not want to let go of me. In all my excitement to unpack, it got everywhere. I am sure I will be finding some of this a long time. It made the box even more exciting. Thank you Santa for the best laugh I have had in awhile. I do not have a clue as to who she is, other than she lives in Florida. I determined that from a couple of the gifts.

These are the gifts before being unwrapped.

These are just the cutest ornaments ever. Even though no markings are on them, to me they had to come from Florida.

This wonderful candle also made me think of Florida from the name on the front. Smells heavenly.

This is a wonderful package of candy with a coffee flavor. I have never had this before. It sounds very tasty.

Now this is a real jewel. I have one of those coffee makers and dearly love it. She selected a flavor that is one of my favorites. It is not a cheap way to drink coffee, but it is worth it to me.

A large size of Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap. I use nothing else. I have one in each of my two baths and the kitchen. I usually buy them three at a time so I want run out. Perfect choice.

Now cast your eyes on this sight! I have never had this much of my favorite candy bites in my life. Usually buy one or two. This was at the bottom of the box and it must be an inch thick in Andes and Snickers. It will be hard to refrain from eating too much of these. My very favorites. MY SECRET SANTA IS THE SWEETEST ONE EVER.

On a final note, I would like let Coloradolady know I truly appreciate all the time and hard work she put into this. It was a very difficult task, but she stayed on top of things, and made it work. My hats off to you for an outstanding job well done.

19 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

What a lovely surprise. Unexpected makes it even more special.
-Joy

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Wow---you did GREAT, Lavoice. Your Secret Santa obviously is a great great person... So glad you enjoyed all of your 'goodies'.... My hubby is a stamp collector --so he would love them!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Angela said...

Wow! What a great Secret Santa gift! I too think they must be from Florida!

Merry Christmas!
Angela

Unknown said...

Great gifts, sweet friend. Ya wanna share some of those Snickers? Hmmmmm? Chuckle. How fun your gifts.
Merry Christmas
TTFN ~
Marydon

Neabear said...

What great gifts for you! I have a sneaking suspicion that your secret Santa could be from Florida! Those ornaments are so cute! Enjoy the candy! I know it will be hard to keep from eating it all up too fast!

~Linnea

Bev said...

Wasn't that so much fun!...Lovely gifts you received!!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, this generous lady did WAY more than required, she really is a Santa at heart!!!

Coloradolady said...

You got a great package! Very cute ornaments!! She did a great job!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Nice secret Santa package! WOW...that is a lot of chocolate! Don't get a tummy ache!
Swaps are so much fun!
Deb

George said...

Your Secret Santa obviously had you on the 'Nice' list. What wonderful gifts presented with great style. Your Secret Santa did a fantastic job.

Grammy Goodwill said...

What a great package to open! I can imagine how much fun you had unwrapping each special present. Have you eaten all that candy yet? hehehe

c. Joy said...

Your Santa must have read your blog start to finish. Your post tells a cute story. So glad to hear your box got to you.

Nani said...

The ornaments are indeed very Florida and very cute! I agree with you about the Keurig brewer. Mine was our BEST wedding gift!

Your Secret Santa was truly sweet, from the thoughtful gifts all the way to the candy-filled box bottom!

Annesphamily said...

I want to come eat candy with you! Your ornaments are so sweet! I love the cool package of goodies you received. What a terrific Secret Santa! :)

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Those are awesome gifts from Secret Santa! I like the flamingo ornament very much!

Unknown said...

These gifts are truly thoughtful and awesome. Merry Christmas!

Ellen said...

What wonderful gifts! This SSS was so much fun! Wishing you and your family a safe, healthy and happy holiday season!

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

What a delightful surprise! Enjoy it all - it couldn't have gone to a lovelier lady!

Susan said...

What a great box! You will be in chocolate for a while - or maybe not. LOL