Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Vintage Thursday


It is time for another edition of Vintage Thingies Thursday brought to you by Coloradolady. Most of the vintage treasures I share are found in antique malls.  I just look, not buy  In fact, getting rid of some of what I have.

If you are interested in what other generations used, go to http://coloradolady.blogspot.com 

This is an very old Budweiser beer sign I saw this weekend. I understand they are very rare.



This pretty much says it all. The little furniture and house were in good condition considering its age.


 

6 comments:

Jill said...

I always wanted a doll house, Santa brought me a barn, it just wasn't the same!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for the reminder, I'm heading over. Love that doll house.
Joy

Ginny said...

I would love that big yellow clock! And I seem to remember having a doll house like this...it was metal.

Antiques And Teacups said...

LOVE the old Clydesdale Budweiser sign. I swear if I drank beer instead of tea...which I won't, hate the taste...it would be Budweiser because of the Clydesdales! Happy VTT!
Ruth

Dorothy Crutchfield said...

OMgoodness, $150.00 for a doll house! It is a pretty thing, though.
xoxo
Dorothy

Lynn said...

I remember a friend having a metal doll house like that one. What a nostalgic piece. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Lynn at Cottage and Creek