Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Vintage Childen's Books # 4

Click the image and you will be at home with http://coloradolady.blogspot.com.







I have enough vintage children's books far  this post and  maybe one more.   The owner graciously allowed me to share them with you.  When I am through featuring these books, they will be returned to the rightful owner. Sit back and enjoy turning the pages of time with Coloradolady  and her Vintage Thingies.

Speaking of children: A pastor was invited over for dinner and asked to lead in prayer for the meal. After a brief prayer, Little Fred said approvingly, "You don't pray so long when you're hungry, do you?"

15 comments:

Lisa Sall - Sall's Country Life said...

Great vintage books! Don't you just love the illustrations in these old books?

The French Hutch said...

Hi LV, I love vintage children's books. A really good laugh at your Speaking of Children line. Have a nice evening.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Ginny Hartzler said...

I don't remember any of these, but one or two seem kind of familiar.

Trisha said...

I just love old books!

~Trisha

Betsy Banks Adams said...

More great vintage books... I love all of the old children's books. So many great memories!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Betsy

Nicole said...

They are all lovely! I was just at an antique store yesterday and had to resist the urge to to buy some sweet little vintage kids books.. I can only collect so many! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah ~ Magnolias Attic said...

I have several boxes of childrens books -- both my own and my kids (that they haven't already taken with them!)
I'll have to look through them to see what goodies are there!

Sallie (FullTime-Life.com said...

These are so much fun LV -- thanks for the memories.

Sue McPeak said...

What a special collection of Vintage Children's Books. Thanks for sharing them, LV. The illustrations are fantastic.

Linda said...

I love everything vintage...and I really enjoyed this post. You have a great blog! There's something about vintage books and illustrations that is so appealing and that I really miss today. Thank you for sharing.

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marianne C. said...

I love vintage books. I think they are very cozy. Thank you for showing these.

And thank you for visiting.

Blessings,
Marianne

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Hi Madam..
Your every post is so sweet,,& vintage books are always cool...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Nice books to read!

Annesphamily said...

I always smile over here. You share such wisdom! Those vintage children's books are beautiful. Glad you shared!