Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday With MeMe

You know you are living in 2012 when......

1.  You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.

2. You have not played solitaire with real cards  in years.

3.  You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family.

4.  You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.

5.  Your  reason far staying in touch with friends and family is that they do oit have e-mail addresses.

6.  You pull up in your own driveway  and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.

7  Leaving the house without your cell phone which you did not have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and  get it.

8.  You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.

10.You are reading this and nodding and laughing.

11.Even  worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.

12.You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is very good!! And sadly, lots of it is ME!!! What is the stained glass hot air balloon?? Does it have a function or is it just to hang and be pretty? I adore it, I love all hot air balloons, and I want to get one. Where did you get it?

Tracy said...

Gosh LV, so true and I have to admit, I get my coffee and go straght to the computer...oh well! I can blame it on the 21st century!

RachelD said...

You find the best things! I'm afraid I'm not into the cell-phone habit yet---have had one for about five years, but always forget to either charge it or stick it in my pocket.

loveseat sleeper said...

hey
Tuesday With MeMe
Something worth reading! I would like to thank you for your discuss. I like your writing so much!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Very cute post and all true! lol

Dee

Jeanne, backyard neighbor said...

Hi LV, Thanks for the chuckle today. I didn't notice there wasn't a number 9. HA! Our lives are supposed to be calmer and quieter when we retire. Not the case at all. Five months into the 2012 and time flew by. I would really like to get off this train but I don't know how. Sigh!

Happy belated Memorial Day LV. I hope you had a fun day.
Love, Jeanne

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh this is so good an all too true.I now feel lost without my call phone,not to mention what happens when the internet doesn't work.

George said...

I love it. I'm truly living in 2012, although I did notice the missing '9'.

farmlady said...

The cell phone is a lifeline when I'm on the road...and I can remember when I said I would NEVER have a cell phone or an email address. Life changes doesn't it?

Sallie (FullTime-Life.com said...

So funny and yet so true --

Unknown said...

Oh, I love your list! I so do that cell phone carry the groceries in thing! ;)

The French Hutch said...

OH No, I'm nodding my head and laughing. I know what that means.
Thanks for the smile LV.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Marianne C. said...

Ha-ha...I have one more LV, "When you pick up your cell phone to turn the channel on the TV."

Enjoy the day,
Marianne

Michelle said...

My huband does #6 all the time! I do worry when I leave the house and realize I haven't got my cell phone, but we live out in the middle of nowhere and what if something happened? I know...people managed without them for years. I just feel like I'm jinxing myself if I leave it behind.

Unknown said...

OMG! LOL!

Annesphamily said...

HAHAHA! I LOVE IT!