Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 16, 2017

Father's Day Special Pink Saturday








Welcome to a Father's Day addition a day early.  Perhaps many others will pay tribute to their father's a little early at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog I am featuring some very special ones that have been in my family and some that still are.
This was my father.  He was born in 12-1-1906 and we lost him February 8,1987.
This was my husband and father of our son. Born 9-1-1929 and lost him November 17,1995.
This is our son.  He is a wonderful man. He is the father of a daughter and three step sons.
This fellow is my brother-in-law.  He as been a great father over the years to a son and daughter.  Now, due to health, not as active in their lives. He will be 88 in October.

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a nice tribute to the men and fathers in your life. I am so sorry about your husband.

Curtains in My Tree said...


Nice of you to mention and show us the men in your life now and in the past

I really miss my Grandfather and having a husband

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Honoring Fathers. I have been doing a lot of remembering all the fathers in my life line this past week too. Hugs LV.

Joy

Hootin' ♥ Anni said...

Beautiful tribute to the terrific men in your life!!

Gina said...

LV, how delightful to see pictures of all the wonderful men in your family! Happy Father's Day a bit early! xo

Edna B said...

What awesome men in your life. Wonderful memories for Father's Day. Enjoy your son, have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

Adam said...

Happy Father's Day

Ann said...

Great looking men this Fathers Day. I miss my Dad so much.
Ann

Paula said...

Nice looking men (Fathers) in your family. Hope the living ones had a good Father's Day.

George said...

This is a wonderful tribute to the fathers in your family.