Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Outdoor Wednesday

Fall is truly a lovely time of the  year. Enjoy all the pretty colors. Also, it is deer season for the hunters.  Now I could never shoot one, but it is a big sport. Now let us drop in on Susan and see what is going on at
http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com


To me, this is a perfect fall sight.
Some of you know my great grandson as I feature him now and then.  This was his first buck deer.  It was a nine pointer. Needless to say, he was very excited.  He is great marksman even at 11. He dearly loves being in the woods.



 

8 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Way to go for this young man. That is a good looking buck he got.

Adam said...

I actually saw a deer dead on the street today. I told my mother and she said "car hit it?" and I responded "no the hunters have taken over the streets now". I'm lucky I've never seen a deer jump out in front of my car at any point in my driving career

TexWisGirl said...

congratulations to your great grand. :)

Gayle said...

Nice bag for your great grand's first.
Next Monday is the opening of the season here in western P. A.

photodoug said...

My sons have not yet been as successful as your great grandson. Thanks for sharing.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Nice deer for your grandson- he looks excited!
Happy THanksgiving!

Edna B said...

I won't comment on the dead deer, but I do love your photo of the cabin by the lake with a deer near by. The colors are just gorgeous. This looks like a place where I could be so very happy.

You and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving Day. Hugs, Edna B.

John's Island said...

Hi LV, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours from Seattle. Hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. And congratulations to your great grandson! :-)